Monday, July 19, 2010

The Big Scare

Earlier this morning Bo one of the little boys got a hold of some hair get. We have no clue how he got it because it was up on the book shelf so he had to climb to get it. Anyway the boy got it and gave it to Bo while my dad was in the bathroom (my mom and sister were at soccer and I was sleeping) Anyway my dad came out and saw what happened and took the bottle. I didn't find out about it until maybe an hour or so after it had happened parents said to try and get Bo running around I was like why? they told me what happened and now I was just ticked off for multiple reasons I guess mostly because I didn't find out about it until hours later.

So I took him outside and that's when I noticed the hives. God they were all over his body and he couldn't get comfortable. Thank god for this one forum I belong to otherwise I never would have known what to do. Sadly we didn't have any benadryl so I had sent my dad out to get some and gave Bo a few tablets.

Anyway now 5 or so hours later the hives are pretty much gone. He's still acting normal and shows no signs of lethargy or anything. So I'm thinking we're in the clear, but I'm still watching him like a hawk and keeping the phone near by just in case

No comments:

Post a Comment